PDA

View Full Version : What Did We Do Before MJ?

mickeys_princess_mom
01-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Now that we've discovered Magical Journeys and all the tons of inside info through Intercot, I wonder how we use to do this by ourselves? I know there are still many people who just order tickets, reserve a room and show up, having no ideas what's closed or excellent or happening....Terrisue made the Magic happen again today, after two weeks of my questions, a rush decision yesterday after finding that the Poly was booked up, and a change (last one, promise:blush:) again today. And she just keeps a sweet tone while she fixes things, though I'm sure she must be beating her Magic Wand on her computer as she arranges our trips! :bang: :surf:
Ve-ry thankful for her!.....:hug:

faline
01-15-2009, 07:19 PM
The folks at Magical Journeys are wonderful! Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/)helps make the magic begin before we arrive at Disney World!

Dopey's Girl
01-15-2009, 07:52 PM
I honestly don't remember what it was like to plan a trip with out intercot, or book a trip with out Wendy! I just sent her an email to help get my May trip in the works, and I would never be able to go back to doing it myself again. She's just the best!!!

iluvdizney2
01-15-2009, 09:43 PM
oooo
A question I can actually answer, and with one word!
What did we do before MJ?....SUFFERED!

TheRustyScupper
01-16-2009, 09:47 AM
1) The same thing I do now.
2) Book myself.
3) Yet, still realize the same savings.

mickeys_princess_mom
01-16-2009, 11:10 PM
1) The same thing I do now.
2) Book myself.
3) Yet, still realize the same savings.

Have to say I love you, dahling, but:
1. Stressfree.
2. On top of the best deals possible.
3. Never been disappointed.
4. Magic wand seems to find those rooms.
:wave:

Bringonthemouse!
01-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Before MJ:
Paid too much!

tannermansmom
01-18-2009, 07:08 PM
I am using Magical Journey's for the first time this year to book our trip in May. From now on I will only use them. Wendy has been great! It is so much easier booking thru them than the "old way".

hubbyofadisneyholic
01-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Now that we've discovered Magical Journeys and all the tons of inside info through Intercot, I wonder how we use to do this by ourselves? I know there are still many people who just order tickets, reserve a room and show up, having no ideas what's closed or excellent or happening....Terrisue made the Magic happen again today, after two weeks of my questions, a rush decision yesterday after finding that the Poly was booked up, and a change (last one, promise:blush:) again today. And she just keeps a sweet tone while she fixes things, though I'm sure she must be beating her Magic Wand on her computer as she arranges our trips! :bang: :surf:
Ve-ry thankful for her!.....:hug:

I agree 100%. For yrs my wife handled making our reservations herself. We used to stress big-time worrying about whether we would miss an AP rate or some other bargain.

For the last couple years we have used MJ when we wanted to book our non-DVC nites. Terrisue has been great. In fact I just talked to her on Friday. :thumbsup:
We will never willingly go back to doing it all ourselves. ;)

mickeys_princess_mom
01-19-2009, 03:26 PM
SHE JUST DID IT AGAIN!!!
:woohoo: :mjump: :magic:
We booked Beach Club, which would have been fine, when the Poly was not available for our dates, but she kept trying and Terrisue just emailed me that we now have a room at the Poly! That was what we really wanted! While I was shopping she made it happen!
:vacation::tikki:That's what I'm talking about!

brian2000boston
01-19-2009, 03:45 PM
Thats wonderful, CONGRATS!

Nurse Kim
01-19-2009, 06:25 PM
I booked our first trip but am using Debbie this time and would never use anyone else. She has been the BEST. All my questions and changes and she is great about it all. I was running close to not having what we needed to have paid by our 45 day mark d/t waiting for tax refund. She made a suggestion that kept our package and prevented us from having to cancel and rebook later. Now next week the whole trip will be paid for and in 42 day s we will be back in the magic.:blush:

Raye3201
01-19-2009, 06:49 PM
I use Wendy to book all our non-DVC days and she is wonderful. I used to stress out about missing the annual pass discounts and then if and when they were announced, I spent too much time on the phone calling and getting different responses from different CM's...Wendy does it all with no stress. She is terrific and I always tell all my Canadian friends to use her for their disney plans and stay away from cheap imitations!:mickey:

prttynpnk
01-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Letting Terrisue take care of us and ben great- last year she found us and great deal and she puts up with a million questions.
It totally frees up my time to plan my meals and special events.
I won;t go back to doing myself- I am MJ spoiled now. :thumbsup:

SBETigg
01-20-2009, 10:57 AM
I'm using MJ for the first time on a planned April trip. So far, so good. I had a problem making my ADRs this morning and Denise and Nanci were both very helpful and got back to me quickly. I'm very pleased with the friendly and helpful service.