PDA

View Full Version : YC Club Level

DawsonAR
01-15-2009, 02:31 PM
I was hoping to book Poly Club level for our next trip. We did that in January and loved it. They are booked. The only CL opening they had was YC. Any experience?

WedWay Peoplemover
01-15-2009, 03:34 PM
The Yacht Club lounge is one of my favorites... (but no view like at the Polynesian)

pamickeys
01-15-2009, 06:45 PM
YC is the best, everything around it makes it so accessible for a fun and enjoyable trip.

TammiMcMan
01-15-2009, 07:37 PM
Sorry, but I am not a fan of the YC club level. I think they have some of the best, if not the best pre-planners on site, but I am not impressed with the facility itself. The lounge is tiny, especially compared to the Poly and the offerings are limited by comparison as well. I also don't like that the lounge is only open during the scheduled food service hours. Other times, the doors are kept shut.

DawsonAR
01-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to give it some more thought and then make a decision.

jonahbear2006
01-16-2009, 04:33 AM
We did beach club concierge and it was open all day and it was fantastic! The planners were amazing as well and gave us disney insulator tippy cups for the boys and sent us to our room with personal LARGE water bottles of evian and nestle choc. milk to stock our fridge. We were very pleased with the stone harbor club!!

TammiMcMan
01-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to give it some more thought and then make a decision.I like hearing both good and bad and then deciding what to do. I think with just the comparison to what you've already experienced at the Poly, you'll find it's very different and not quite up to that level. Besides being much, much smaller (although not as small as the Beach Club), the view from the lounge is the parking lot. If you know the details up front though, these things might not be a deal breaker. I get by on a few hours of sleep, so I really like having a lounge on vacation where I can sit and relax while the rest of my family is snoozing. It was disappointing to have to go down to the lobby and sit because the lounge doors were closed until 7am and then to be asked to leave at 10pm so they could close up.