PDA

View Full Version : adding non-expiring option to official ticket center tix

sbgat711
01-15-2009, 09:49 AM
If i purchase expiring tickets from the official ticket center (i've used them before), would i be able to add the non-expiring option at disney, assuming i did so within the 14 days?

second, completely unrelated question - i know you can check in early if your room is available - how early? for example, if i'm checking in at CR, can i leave my bags there at 8AM and spend the day at MK - will the guard let my car in that early for a check-in later in the day? thanks for all answers.

CleveRocks
01-15-2009, 09:57 AM
Use the ticket at least once, and then go ahead and upgrade to no expiration.

You can check-in as early as about 7 a.m.

Before you buy the no expiration option, I urge you to, if you ahven't done so already, do the math and make sure it works out for you financially. Because the general bottom line is that if the leftover days won't FULLY cover your ticket needs for your next trip, then you're making a horrible financial mistake to buy the no expiration option. I can provide all the math, if it'll help.

SamG
01-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Depending on how many days you have left, you could add extra days AND the no expiration.

For our recent trip, my wife and I had 5 day passes (no hopper) + water parks. We used 4 park days and 1 water park day. The day we left, I went to customer service, added 1 park day and the no expiration. It cost us $175 TOTAL (above what we had already paid). Now we each have 2 park days and 5 water park days.

So, adding (each ticket) 1 park day ($75), & 1 waterpark day ($35) gives us $110/ticket... $220 total to say nothing of the "left over days" we can use later.