PDA

View Full Version : Package Questions

Yvette
01-15-2009, 07:09 AM
I couldn't pass up the 4/3 deal so we are now going to the Poly in May :cloud9:
We've never done a package before so I have a question:

I understand that you only have to buy a one day base ticket for each member of your party. Now I know that we can save this one day "ticket" and upgrade at a later date....However, can we take the two 1-day base tickets and upgrade it to ONE park hopper (paying the difference, of course)?

Reason I'm asking is that we can take advantage of the Military Discount for our tickets this time, unfortunataly the Poly wasn't available for the Military Discount and we are psyched for it. :lei:

TIA, guys.

Beast_fanatic
01-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Disney's policy is that you can only apply one ticket per upgrade, so you will not be able to combine them.

pixiesmimi
01-16-2009, 01:00 AM
I couldn't pass up the 4/3 deal so we are now going to the Poly in May :cloud9:
We've never done a package before so I have a question:

I understand that you only have to buy a one day base ticket for each member of your party. Now I know that we can save this one day "ticket" and upgrade at a later date....However, can we take the two 1-day base tickets and upgrade it to ONE park hopper (paying the difference, of course)?

Reason I'm asking is that we can take advantage of the Military Discount for our tickets this time, unfortunataly the Poly wasn't available for the Military Discount and we are psyched for it. :lei:

TIA, guys.

Is it just that the Poly was full for your date? Because we were able to change our August reservations at the Poly for the Military discount. We had a MYW package booked and when we found out about this discount, changed it to the Military 40% off with dining so we could get the military tickets at a discount. We will have the same room, just made those changes. So I was wondering if they are just full for your dates because the Military discount can definately be used at the Poly.

Yvette
01-16-2009, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the replies. It's funny how I pretty much already knew the answer.

Unfortunataly we can't change our dates as I've already made all of the travel arrangements. That's o.k., I'm pretty psyched for the Poly. ;)