PDA

View Full Version : Early Check-In and Tix question

SandmanGStefani24
01-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Ok, so check in is 3pm, right?

my question is, I wanted to go straight to the parks my first day, but I arrive around 145 or 2. so, can i check in just to get my park tix and get into my room later that night? does anyone have any experience in something like this?

dolphinmickey9170
01-14-2009, 10:21 PM
YES!!!! You can do this. Once you arrive at your resort, if your room is not ready, bell services will lock up your bags. You can take your park tickets and head off for lots of fun. You will be given a card with a phone number on it and an envelope with your room keys. They will not tell you the number of your room until you call later on that day to see if your room is ready. Upon this call, they will then tell you the number of your room. You just take the key out of the envelope and go right to your room.:mickey:

CleveRocks
01-15-2009, 04:36 AM
I see you'll be staying at an All Stars in February. If it's before Presidents Day, chances are your room will be ready when you arrive.

Disney doesn't make you wait 'til check-in time ... if your room is ready, they'll give it to you. I arrived at 10:30 a.m. once and got my room.

dolphinmickey gave you a perfect description of what to expect if your room isn't ready. The beauty of that system is that you won't have to wait in line at the front desk (when you return to the resort after being at a park) to find out your room number ... you just go right to your room.

If you used Disney's Magical Express and used the luggage service, your bags will probably be waiting in your room for you by that point.

disneyfan328
01-15-2009, 07:31 AM
:ditto: to both of the above posts. If your room is ready they will be more than happy to check you in regardless of the time. If it isn't you can leave your bags, get your tickets and head to a park. On our last trip they also gave us a number to call with our room number so that we could check to see if it was ready before heading back if we needed to. We didn't, but it was nice that they did that. We packed a quick change of clothes and swimsuits in one of our carry ons and had another carryon(backpack) already packed for the park with our adr info, sunblock, meds ect so we were able to hand everything else off to bell services and were on our way in a VERY short time!!!

thumperbug
01-15-2009, 02:16 PM
We always take first morning flight on the way down to WDW. We have a carry on with what we need for a day at the parks...we get to the hotel, check in, stash what we don't need with bell services and head off to parks. Its a beautiful thing.