PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Half and Full Marathon Characters

Greenlawler
01-14-2009, 01:09 AM
Well my DW and I just returned from yet another Marathon Weekend. I just thought I would give you guys the lowdown on which "rare" characters appeared.

The half marathon featured some great finds for character anglers.....Little John, Quasimodo, Phoebus, and Esmerelda were all present. A new look Wendall and Big Al were also there. (BTW Jessica, when did they refurb their look?) Also 1776 Donald and Mickey appeared with the old Liberty Tree Goofy for a fun picture at both the full and half marathons.

The full marathon however featutred little in the way of rare charactecters only John Smith, and Prince Eric would be considered as rare finds of the marathon gang. I was very dissapointed that none of the newer "Block Patry Bash" characters were there.

Interestingly, Hades was nowhere to be seen. I guess he maybe gone for good, too bad.

As for the whole weekend we saw a total of 9 new characters for us, which is good for the short time we were there.

Brer Rabbit was out on Friday at AK. As far as I remember he was the only "rare" character we found at the parks non-marathon.

We hit the teardrop on Monday and saw Genie, Jafar, Meeko, Terk, Gideon, Fowlfellow, and Max.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-14-2009, 09:42 AM
Alright, that's it....I am going to work out and get in shape for the Marathon next year so I can meet some characters! I've been dying to meet the Hunchback gang!

As far as the bears.....I'm not sure when they refurbed, but they are still terrifying to me. As in, they look.....bad.

Jozymouse
01-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Hello all,

Any pix of the new bear costumes???

THANKS!
Jozy