PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Dining Plan Restaurants

honeebee86
01-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Does anyone know where to locate an updated version...if there even is one??? The last time I checked, a lot of Epcot's restaurants where not on it, as well as all of Coronado Springs dining options. Does anyone know, or better yet have experience with them accepting the dining plans at the missing restaurants? I tried to find it on disneyworld.com but could not find it. Thank you all very much!!!:mickey:

Emme&TeddysMommy
01-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Does anyone know where to locate an updated version...if there even is one??? The last time I checked, a lot of Epcot's restaurants where not on it, as well as all of Coronado Springs dining options. Does anyone know, or better yet have experience with them accepting the dining plans at the missing restaurants? I tried to find it on disneyworld.com but could not find it. Thank you all very much!!!:mickey:

Honeebee86 I just sent you a pm with the web site that I know has the updated version Hope it helps!

sassy2000
01-13-2009, 10:33 PM
The updated version for 2009 includes Coronado Springs restaurants and the all Epcot restaurants except Bistro de Paris. Yak & Yeti @ AK also on it.:mickey:

coloradowendyl
01-13-2009, 11:32 PM
Here is the 2009 Dining list:

http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/WDW/2009Dining.pdf

Hope it helps! Happy Planning!

Wendy

honeebee86
01-14-2009, 06:47 AM
Thank you so much everyone! I always know to ask my fellow intercotees when I am in a pickle!!!:mickey: