PDA

View Full Version : Off Kilter

TiggeRia
01-13-2009, 06:30 PM
I am in the planning stages for my upcoming trip April 20-27. Off Kilter is one of my favorite things to watch, but the last few times I've been to EPCOT I've gone on the weekend and apparently the guy who plays the bagpipes is off on the weekends. I really want to catch a day during the week when he's playing with the group, but I can't remember what days of the week that they play. Does anyone have any information on their schedule?! :mickey:

g8rgirl29
01-13-2009, 07:40 PM
I Love them too!! As per Info Central:

Off Kilter

Description: This progressive band entertains guests with a Celtic flare.
Duration: 30 minutes
Typical Number of Showings: Five Times Daily
(Sunday – Thursday Only)
Typical Showing Time Period: Five showings between 2:30 pm – 8:00 pm

Figment!
01-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Their schedule has shifted since that section was updated, they currently appear Wednesday - Sunday only.

We'll get that listing fixed shortly. :mickey:

TiggeRia
01-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Anyone know if the bagpiper is there Wed thru Fri??

Strmchsr
01-14-2009, 02:36 PM
Anyone know if the bagpiper is there Wed thru Fri??

I don't know about every week, but he was last week.

BMan62
01-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Thank for the update on their times, Jason! I was wondering why we never saw them Monday 1/5 or Tuesday 1/6. I am certainly glad they did not go the way of the dinosaur due to cost cutting!

handmaidenofprincesses
01-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Yes, I was sort of disappointed when they weren't there Tuesday but luckily I read the times guide over and convinced my aunt to go back to Epcot on Firday before we left. And not only did we get to see them, they even signed my CD and took a picture with me! :dance: