View Full Version : Confused about Kiss Goodnight and EWP

dixiepixie
01-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Another site has the times listed for the Kiss Goodnight and has three times for each night. I thought this was only done once each night. What time will the Kiss Goodnight be on this Saturday and next Friday?

Also it says the EWP is running at 10:25, that doesn't sound right either. We are going on a Wishes Cruise on the 21st and the fireworks are at 8:00 and I hope to see the EWP. What time will the EWP be?

Beast_fanatic
01-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Here's info on the Electrical Water Pagent (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/electricalwaterpagent.asp).

pixiesmimi
01-13-2009, 04:49 PM
Another site has the times listed for the Kiss Goodnight and has three times for each night. I thought this was only done once each night. What time will the Kiss Goodnight be on this Saturday and next Friday?

Also it says the EWP is running at 10:25, that doesn't sound right either. We are going on a Wishes Cruise on the 21st and the fireworks are at 8:00 and I hope to see the EWP. What time will the EWP be?

What is Kiss Good Night?

The Electric Water Parade is around 9:00 (or shortly thereafter depending on what resort) unless that is when the fireworks is, and in this case, would be right afterwards.

Marymouse2003
01-13-2009, 07:46 PM
What's "Kiss Goodnight"?

E-Ticket4
01-14-2009, 07:24 PM
I'm no expert as I have not seen it. But I understand it to be the nights closing ceremony at MK. You can view some of these on that video sharing website - not sure I can say the name? Is that against the rules?

Luv Eeyore
01-14-2009, 08:10 PM
I thought the Kiss Goodnight was the changing colors on the castle.

Polynesian Dweller
01-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Its not just the changing colors on the castle, those happen all night. There is some narration hoping you had a great day and will have a safe drive home. There's a quote from Walt Disney and of course a playing of When You Wish Upon a Star. Mickey says something in there too. About 3 minutes or so. Not really worth the effort of putting aside time for IMHO. We've been there when it occurs and hardly noticed really.

Marymouse2003
01-15-2009, 04:18 AM
oh, that sounds sweet!!! I feel like I missed a New Years kiss or something. I wish I cld have seen/heard it.

pixiesmimi
01-15-2009, 09:22 AM
I just thought that was part of the fireworks thing. Never really thought much about it although it is sweet. Wouldn't give something else up for it though.