PDA

View Full Version : Characters in DHS (MGM)

Momto3littlemice
01-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi all,

Last trip (07) my kids had a blast waiting in line for and meeting the Little Einstein characters Annie and Leo at MGM. I am wondering if people can tell me what characters we may get to meet and greet at DHS this year (April) for the younger set. (Playhouse Disney type...)

Thanks!:mickey:

g8rgirl29
01-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Have you looked here on intercot http://intercot.com/infocentral/characters/wheretomeet.asp

mrmcgiv
01-13-2009, 03:31 PM
IN Dec Little Einstien were there, buzz and maybe woody, incredibles, a special mickey and Bolt and pals were inside disney animation, Handy Manny...Lightning and Mater, Power Rangers and probably more. Good Character interaction park. Wed EMH was great with the dance party at PLayhouse disney. Mickey, minnnie, JoJo, Gopliath and more, they rotated thru

joanna71985
01-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi all,

Last trip (07) my kids had a blast waiting in line for and meeting the Little Einstein characters Annie and Leo at MGM. I am wondering if people can tell me what characters we may get to meet and greet at DHS this year (April) for the younger set. (Playhouse Disney type...)

Thanks!:mickey:

All 4 Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, and Jo Jo and Goliath can be found by the Playhouse Disney show. Mickey Mouse can be found inside the Animation Building.

Momto3littlemice
01-14-2009, 06:45 AM
Thanks! I think HAndy Manny would be a big seller around here so we will definitely check that out! :mickey: