PDA

View Full Version : Palo's Menu?

DisneyFr33k
01-13-2009, 11:36 AM
What does Palo menu look like? Does it change from cruise to cruise or night to night?

Ed
01-13-2009, 05:31 PM
It's basically the type of menu you'd find at an upscale Italian restaurant.

Examples:

Appetizers:

Small pizzas (VERY unlike Papa John's)
Antipasta
Mozzarella and plum tomatoes
Warm shrimp salad
Calamari
Minestrone soup
Seafood soup

Entrees:

Salmon
Tuna
Rack of Lamb
Filet Mignon
Crab-stuffed Tortelloni
Linguini

While some of these sound very commonplace, the preparation, presentation and service are extremely good. :tasty:

(Check your PM)

TammiMcMan
01-14-2009, 08:42 PM
Because they typically only allow passengers to have reservations for 1 night, the basic menu stays the same. The only thing that really changes is the chef's specialty. I can highly recommend the margharita pizza, filet, risotto dishes and if you like after dinner drinks, the espresso martini with raspberry is out of this world.

Ed
01-14-2009, 09:51 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:ditto:

I've tried all the listed foods, and all I can say is :tasty:

Now, as for the espresso martini w/raspberry - - WOW. You can bet I'll be trying that this time around! :thumbsup:

TammiMcMan
01-14-2009, 11:26 PM
Now, as for the espresso martini w/raspberry - - WOW. You can bet I'll be trying that this time around! :thumbsup:It's so yummy :marg:! And if you like Toblerone candy, you have to try the Toblerone martini in Preludes. I have to say, that I wasn't a martini drinker until I went on our first cruise.

DisneyWhirled
01-15-2009, 02:32 PM
if you like after dinner drinks, the espresso martini with raspberry is out of this world.

OMG!! This sounds soooo good!!

TheTexasKid
03-19-2009, 07:04 PM
I would point out this seems to be the dinner menu for Palo's. On some of the longer voyages, they offer a Sunday brunch, whose menu differs from this one.

They also offer on some of the longer voyages, an afternoon tea, as I have never been able to book a table for that one, as the tables go so fast, I can't say what the menu looks like, but I presume it is different from the dinner and Sunday brunch menus.