PDA

View Full Version : Cast member tickets

mousehappy
01-13-2009, 09:32 AM
I am a cast member at a retail store .Do we get ticketds to the park for free?:mickey:

Ed
01-13-2009, 09:47 AM
That would be a question for you to take up with your store management.

I'm going to move this down to the "Mousellaneous" forum; perhaps another cast member will come along and provide the info.

DizneyRox
01-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Assuming by retail store you mean The Disney Store. Used to be that you got a couple tickets twice a year. They were one day tickets and expired in a few years. I'm not sure what the current arrangement is now they are back in the fold.

One thing to remember, you ARE allowed into the Company D store as well, so you can pick up tickets there if you need them, or you can order them through your store.

CM tickets aren't really all that discounted. I'm going to go out on a limb and say, for the most part, CMs don't have to worry about admission for themselves and immediate family. So, any tickets you are probably buying are for others, and not really "entitled" to cheap tickets. Or that's how I see it anyway...

Kim Possible
01-13-2009, 11:01 AM
when i worked there last year (before mine closed :() we were allowed to fill out a form and get liek 3 1-day base tickets. but that was before disney bought it back so i have no idea if that is still in effect

SteveL
01-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Late summer I got two 1 day passes.
I don't know if they still get two more with the Christmas card- I quit before it got that far into the year.

SteveL
01-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Imagine this- I quit in the fall but I still got two one day comps yesterday.

DizneyRox
01-23-2009, 06:05 PM
Imagine this- I quit in the fall but I still got two one day comps yesterday.
Shhhh.... It takes a while for you to be removed from the system I guess. It could be they didn't even put through the paperwork who knows.