PDA

View Full Version : I know my fellow Disney nuts here will understand

Hayden's Dad
01-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Ok. So my wife and I decide to take a shot trip to Myrtle Beach to celebrate Hayden's Birthday, Jan 10. And how sad is it that except for a new teddybear from Build-a-Bear we come home with nothing but Disney stuff :D. They had two Disney Stores down there. TWO we don't even have one here. We came home with several stuffed animals including a GIANT Mickey Mouse, plus we were even buying Disney stuff from other stores. We have now started a Christmas Village with Owl's House.

There is something seriously wrong with us and I like it.

BMan62
01-12-2009, 12:39 PM
I wouldn't call that sad at all. Keep up the good work! If nothing else, make it In Memorium to Hayden.

Disney gets into the heart. Your special trips with Hayden put permanent "scars" of happiness there and should not be allowed to wear away.

mouseketeer mom
01-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Hoping your heart is feeling some peace now..and NO! Not a thing wrong with you at all!!! Joy comes from all different places, Disney is a terrific way to feel some joy!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Disney was, and still is, so important to your family. There is no need to think that there is something wrong with you two just because you are keeping the memory of Hayden alive by remembering those times at Disney that made you smile with happiness.

gueli
01-12-2009, 09:44 PM
There is something seriously wrong with you.
and I like it too.

Sometimes its the child in all of us that makes those disney memories so important.
:mickey:

kemps@wdw
01-13-2009, 09:28 PM
Nothing wrong that I can see! We went to Destin this year, and the first place I went shopping, was @ the Disney Store @ the Silver Sands Mall. Wanted my DH to have an '08 Mickey t-shrt and DD wanted to shop for Xmas gifts for her BF! AAAHHH...Disney nuts and lovin it! :cloud9: