PDA

View Full Version : when to make ADR?

Disney_Barbie
01-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Sorr, either I'm confused, or I'm finding contradicting information.
I'm trying to determine when we can make ADR, is it 90 days or 180 days?
For some reason I thought the whole 90 day thing was only temporary, is it? If so, when will it go back to 180 days?
We are staying on property, and will be traveling in Aug. Can I make reservations in February, or wait until May?
I guess I'd actually prefer it to be 90 days, because once EMH, park hrs, ect are released we will have a much better handle on our plans, but I just don't want to miss our chance by waiting until 90 if others are booking 180.
Oh, and lastly, I thought at one point disney was trying to be able to allow you to book ADR on-line, vs. calling the dinning line. Did I make that up or is that still a possibilty someday?

Strmchsr
01-12-2009, 11:20 AM
It's 90 days now (+10 if you're staying on site). I know it's been pretty confusing!

AmBo
01-12-2009, 12:17 PM
And yes, disney is going to be opening an online booking site this year. You didn't make that up. ;)

pixiesmimi
01-13-2009, 12:01 AM
Is it still 180 days for the castle and Chef Mickey's or has that changed too? I'm like the above poster, there have been so many changes, I'm getting confused. Especially after waiting anxiously for the 180 day mark and then to be told "Oops! We're sorry! We meant 90 days."

DisneyBabies
01-13-2009, 10:01 AM
I believe everything is 90+10 from here on out. La Nouba is the only thing that is 180 days I think.

Here is info from Figment!

It appears that the new reservation system launched effective today with the notable change to the booking window. See below for the official announcement regarding the change:

With the growing pattern of Guests booking their dining, recreation and tour experiences closer to their travel dates as they finalize their vacation itineraries, we will be adjusting the booking window for those experiences to a 90-day period, effective December 23, 2008.

Disney Resort Hotel Guests may book 90 days prior to their scheduled check-in date for the first 10 days of their stay. Day Guests may book 90 days prior to the date they wish to dine.

Due to the unique components and special nuances of Grand Gathering experiences and La Nouba performances, reservations for these offerings can be made up to 180 days in advance.

All existing reservations will be honored as booked.

An anticipated launch date for the on-line booking ability has yet to be announced.

Hope this helps.