PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions?

DisneyHoneymooners
01-12-2009, 09:18 AM
DW and I are planning our yearly trip and need some suggestions. We are staying for 7 days with the deluxe dinning plan and really enjoy the signature dining. So, we have decided on 5 already: Brown derby(fantasmic package), Narcoossee's, Citricos, Cali grill and the Yachtsman steakhouse. In the past we have eaten at Jiko and the Flying Fish but thought we might try some place new, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Seasonscraps
01-12-2009, 09:23 AM
I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet, but Artists Point at the Wilderness Lodge always gets high marks.

VWL Mom
01-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Artist Point is one of our personal favorites. We enjoy both their food and wines very much.

Urbss
01-12-2009, 03:46 PM
My wife and I just had an anniversary dinner at Le Cellier. We loved it. Although it is sometimes hard to get reservations there.

Have a great trip!!

dmosher
01-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Yes I am in agreement. We always eat at Artists Point (our DVC home) and at Le Cellier. They are both well worth the reservation.
:pipes:
D

mouseketeer mom
01-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Narcoosees and Cali Grill are our fave signature dining locations. We have yet to try Artist Point (going in March!) or Jiko. We saw a segment on Jiko on the Disney travel on demand channel and it looked really interesting..so if you're up for something different, I'd give Jiko a whirl.

cinderellagrl
01-15-2009, 12:41 AM
LOVE DISNEY SIGNATURE DINNING!

Citrcos = Family favorite.... romantic setting, VERY attentive wait staff and EXCELLENT FOOD!
- also seems to be one of the signature dinning locations with the fewest children
-we like it more than Cali Grille

Artist Point is wonderful as well... Seems to be quieter than most places. Plus the buffalo steak and cedar plank salmon offer yummy and unique dishes for Disney

Kairi_7378
01-15-2009, 08:40 AM
Artist's Point is a good choice. The mushroom soup is wonderful. I was a little underwhelmed with the service, though.

We had a wonderful meal at the Brown Derby last March. It's the best of the Fantasmic dinner choices, in my opinion.

kwhitt3202
01-15-2009, 03:20 PM
my family loves the spirit aloah dinner show. the food is good and the second half of the show is good my son loves the fire dancer

pamickeys
01-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Artist's piont , and for the best , it's not on the plan....Shula's

dolphinmickey9170
01-15-2009, 07:33 PM
We love to have dinner at Cali Grill. We get ressies for about 45 minutes prior to Wishes. We get seated, order and eat appetizers, then go out on the observation deck for Wishes and return to our table and they bring our dinner! What a fabulous night!!