PDA

View Full Version : Coffee pots at value resorts - yes or no?

Dsnygirl
01-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Hey, just want a clarification b/c I'm finding conflicting information on different sites re: coffee pots at the value resorts.

So - to anyone who's been recently -- are there coffee pots at any? We're staying specifically @ ASMusic, but figure it's the same at all of them.

:thanks:

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-11-2009, 08:19 PM
From what I can find on here and on the Disney site......No coffee makers in the Value resorts.

sassy2000
01-11-2009, 08:34 PM
We have stayed at all 3 Allstar resorts and no coffee pots in any of them.

disneydeb
01-11-2009, 09:10 PM
I have stayed at all the Value resorts and there is not a coffee pot in any of the regular rooms. I have brought my own on occasion.

All Star Music Family Suites MAY have them though I've not stayed there.:mickey:

No Starbucks either...;)

dmallan
01-11-2009, 09:22 PM
We stayed at ASMu in January 08 - no coffee pots. (Except for in the family suites - that may be the reason for the conflicting information)
I brought along a 4-cup pot. I left it in the original packaging and packed it in an extra suitcase with all our snacks and breakfast items. Of course that was before you had to pay for checked bags!

Dsnygirl
01-11-2009, 10:10 PM
No Starbucks either...;)
Oh, how well you know me... sigh... :blush:

Thanks for all the answers... we stayed at an AllStar last fall, and didn't think we'd had one then, but then saw on two other sites (forgive me... ;)) that they were listed in the ammenities, as well as in one of the books.

Oh well -- guess I'll just have to make time to run over to the food court this time...

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-13-2009, 09:24 AM
No pots at Pop last month, we took our own

lebo
01-13-2009, 01:41 PM
NO COFFEE POTS!!!!!!!!!!!

If I remember correctly (Aug 08) the Food Court doesn't open til 7 AM?
We actually bought our own pot and Coffee so we would be able to make our own at 4 am. Nothing like the smell of Coffee waking you in the morning......

big blue and hairy
01-13-2009, 02:27 PM
NO COFFEE POTS!!!!!!!!!!!

We actually bought our own pot and Coffee so we would be able to make our own at 4 am. Nothing like the smell of Coffee waking you in the morning......
I agree with half of what you said, I bring a pot and coffee...but 4 am??!! :alarm:

:sulley:

lebo
01-16-2009, 05:48 AM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

You saw right! 4 AM is correct. We get up get our Coffee and head down to the Smoking Area for our morning Smokes!!!!!!

goofy78
01-16-2009, 06:22 AM
could you request a coffee pot?:mcoffee:

goofy78
01-16-2009, 06:24 AM
awe man and i just quit smoking a few months ago! i sure miss the morning smoke with the coffee. oh well, guess i need to find a new crutch!!!

big blue and hairy
01-16-2009, 08:42 AM
could you request a coffee pot?:mcoffee:Well...you could but you won't get one. :D

Sorry, there are none available at the values.

big blue and hairy
01-16-2009, 08:46 AM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

You saw right! 4 AM is correct. We get up get our Coffee and head down to the Smoking Area for our morning Smokes!!!!!!I don't smoke, but I'm not sure there's anything I like to do well enough to do it at 4am!

from goofy 78
awe man and i just quit smoking a few months ago! i sure miss the morning smoke with the coffee. oh well, guess i need to find a new crutch!!! Doughnut? Bagel? Pop Tart?

BTW, congrats!

JPL
01-16-2009, 08:54 AM
A good suggestion would be to have a cheap one sent down to your resort you know one of the $10 ones with some coffee and filters. I say the entire expense with shipping would probably be around $30:thumbsup: When you leave just toss it out.