PDA

View Full Version : We're in the Double Digits!!!

Insanity Clause
01-11-2009, 06:40 PM
I realize this may seem like a really lame post but I am so excited I can't even tell you. When we first booked this vacation it was last June and we had like 273 days and now we are at 98 and I can barely stand it. In eight more days I can make our dinner rez and then in Feb we will pay off the balance of our trip and then all we have to do is get there.

AHHHHHHH!:cloud9:

disneyfan328
01-11-2009, 06:51 PM
:cloud9: we are in the double digits too and I will be able to book our dining just a few days after you. We are headed down 4/24 and are thrilled that we are already at less than 100 :mickey:days to go. congrats and have a great time at POR we loved it when we went in 2007. It is a beautiful resort!!!

:thumbsup:

thumperbug
01-11-2009, 07:19 PM
double digits is the best!!! I was sooo excited when I hit it...now I will be positively giddy when I hit single digits. I have 34 mores days to go.....yeee haaaawwww

pwdebbie
01-11-2009, 07:54 PM
I realize this may seem like a really lame post but I am so excited I can't even tell you. When we first booked this vacation it was last June and we had like 273 days and now we are at 98 and I can barely stand it. In eight more days I can make our dinner rez and then in Feb we will pay off the balance of our trip and then all we have to do is get there.

AHHHHHHH!:cloud9:

We'll be checking into POFQ on the 4/20. I guess we will be on the phone at the same time trying to get those ADRS!

Deb
POFQ, Oct. 2007
POFQ, April 2009

the other micki
01-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Congrats! We'll be in double digits in less than a week! Have a fun trip!:mickey:

SAHDad
01-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Congrats. We're almost down to the single-digit dance, but after that, we have to go back to the three-digit trudge.

disneyfan328
01-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Ok when I got to work this morning I went to check my calendar to verify my date to call and make my dining reservations and :( realized that we are NOT yet in the double digits. how depressing is that!!! Oh well. We will be for sure on Wednesday ( and you can bet I'll be doing the double digit dance!!! :party:) then just a week and a half till I can make our ADR's!!!!:D

At least the Steelers won yesterday! That is what is getting me through today!!

vizsla
01-13-2009, 05:16 AM
Congratulations:thumbsup: