PDA

View Full Version : In Room Celebration Costs?

BrerStitch
01-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Anyone booked an In Room Celebration (you know the decorations etc.) that are now available? I'm looking for the cost.

We're going with my in-laws in December of this year and they're celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary.

Thanks!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-11-2009, 06:37 PM
http://www.disneyflorist.com/
This is who the Disney website has listed as the official florist for the in room stuff.

I've looked as hubby and I are going in 2 weeks to celebrate our 20th anniversary (early as I don't do FL in late June).

thumperbug
01-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Have you seen some of these prices???? Nuts!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Some are absolutely nuts. BUT you are paying for the extra Disney factor. They are an FTD florist. AND They are the only florist that can and will deliver anywhere at WDW including INSIDE the parks. You could have the tiara on a pillow delivered to an exact location at an exact time.....Any attraction, any restaurant, etc. And to be honest floral deliveries aren't cheap no matter what.

Found a MemoriesByBetsy but they can only deliver to rooms.

MirandaC
01-12-2009, 12:33 PM
how do they get into your rooms to decorate? i mean, if you wanted to surprise your family on the 1st day, how do they know what room you will be in? we don't even know until we check in.:confused:

BrerStitch
01-12-2009, 08:56 PM
That's a good question, we probably would like to surprise the in-laws on the first day. Does that mean that you would be delayed getting into your room so they could decorate once one was assigned?

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Could be that instead of being decorated when you first check in......you come back from your 1st day in the park to it all decorated. Contact the front desk of the resort where you are staying and see what they say.