PDA

View Full Version : Can I do this?

Tink33333
01-11-2009, 02:10 PM
We are booked for June using the pay for 4 get 3 free package but to be honest, I can't see us going to the parks on all 7 days. Can we use 2 passes on the same day? For example, go to MK in the morning and AK in the evening?

Seasonscraps
01-11-2009, 02:13 PM
You need the park hopper option to use the same base ticket in two different parks on the same day.

CleveRocks
01-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Christine is correct.

If you use your ticket to enter a theme park, and then later that same day use your ticket to attempt to enter a different theme park, the turnstile will not unlock, and the cast member on the other side of the gate will know exactly why, thanks to a display they have on their side. You will be denied entry to that second park.

If it makes you feel any better, had you paid for those 3 free days, you would have paid only $3 each day.

Tink33333
01-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Can I purchase a hopper on the package deal?

dmosher
01-11-2009, 02:28 PM
While you can't do this, look at the free days as alternative option. Maybe you don't want to "go to a park" for the day, but you can always "stop in" for your reservations at a certain restaurant in MK, or just "swing by" for a fireworks show at Epcot, etc. Even if your not certain you will use them, it will be great to know that you can if you want to.

I know we may be taking a "day off" then suddenly get a craving for a certain pineapple drink and hop the boat (from WL) to MK!

Don't feel as though you HAVE to use every ticketed day! Just relax and enjoy your time, knowing you have more options than you normally would.
:pipes:
D

Itchy
01-11-2009, 02:36 PM
I have resevations for Feb and have the 4+3. I had Denise with MJ upgrade it to a park hopper instead of as single day ticket. I plan on upgrade it to non-expiring when we get to the world. I will only be using 4 of the 7 days that way when I make the next trip I will only need to get a smaller number of days ticket.

Tink33333
01-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Was it very expensive to upgrade to the hopper?

KathyMJ
01-11-2009, 04:07 PM
It is an additional $50 (plus tax) per person to upgrade to the hopper option.

CleveRocks
01-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Can I purchase a hopper on the package deal?On ANY package, your ticket options range from a minimum of a 1-day base ticket to a 10-day park hopper with Water Park Fun & More and the no expiration option, and everything in-between.

So yes, you can pay to upgrade to a park hopper. Whether you do it in advance or do it during your stay won't matter, as it will be exactly the same price either way.

DryCreek
01-11-2009, 07:42 PM
You can use the $200 WDW Gift Card that they offer as part of the promotion to upgrade your tickets to park hopper passes. That is a cost effective way of making use of your resources.

As far as your first question - I am not sure if you were given correct advice, or if they understood your question fully. I do believe that you can use two tickets in one day (at different parks). Of course that would be like paying for a whole glass of milk and getting only half a glass, but if you're not that thirsty - whats the issue?

Seasonscraps
01-11-2009, 08:18 PM
As far as your first question - I am not sure if you were given correct advice, or if they understood your question fully. I do believe that you can use two tickets in one day (at different parks). Of course that would be like paying for a whole glass of milk and getting only half a glass, but if you're not that thirsty - whats the issue?

You can use two different tickets to two different parks on one day. But you cannot use a 7 day ticket without the park hopper upgrade at two different parks on the same day.

Tink33333
01-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Is it 50.00 for adult and junior tickets?

CleveRocks
01-12-2009, 08:17 PM
You can use two different tickets to two different parks on one day. But you cannot use a 7 day ticket without the park hopper upgrade at two different parks on the same day.

Yes, this is true. However, it would be a terrible waste of money.

Beast_fanatic
01-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Is it 50.00 for adult and junior tickets?

Yes, it's $50 regardless of adult or child ticket.

jonahbear2006
01-13-2009, 01:58 AM
We learned how to use our park tickets and really enjoy our trip. 1st trip, we got 5 day tickets and left early and I kick myself everyday for doing that. Get a park hopper added on, if you can. Plan the early morning hours at the park that opens early, go to the hotel after lunch, swim, take a nap, watch a movie, and then go to the park that you wish in the evening. you dont have to spend all day in the park and if you have a few days left that you don't want plan reservations in the park and go in for the dining and watch a show, mingle, stop for pictures you wouldn't normally take time for, and take in the atmosphere. You can find uses for the park tickets that are free or a bonus, and who knows, one day may get rained out and you may really want it.