PDA

View Full Version : Baton Competition Pre Trip Report!

Tbelle1976
01-11-2009, 08:29 AM
Well, it is now 30 days before we leave as we are driving down from Ohio and staying with MIL for 2 nights before we head over to Disney.

Normally, we would have not gone this time of year, but DD has competitions over at WWOS and will be marching in both the afternoon and nighttime parade in MK on 2/14. Something that we are all excited about!

That Saturday (2/14) we be an extremely busy day. My whole family will be coming down to see DD, so I wanted to take my nephew to his first character meal (he is 2 yo). I have scheduled CP for lunch at 11:30, we will then have to line up for the parade at 1:30, after the parade run over to WWOS for DD competition at 5:30, and then back to MK to line up for the Spectromagic parade!

Another thing we are really excited about is that we will be trying some new restaurants this year. Here is our plan...(it has changed some from what I have posted before because of schedule changes for competitions):

2/13 Lunch - Coral Reef
Dinner - San Angel Inn (we will probably not do this one, as the menu does not look to appealing to me)

2/14 Lunch - Crystal Palace

2/15 Breakfast - Chef Mickey's

2/16 Breakfast - Boma
Lunch - Flame Tree
Dinner - Chef Mickey's (DD b-day dinner!!)

2/17 Breakfast - Story Book (just DD and I!)
Lunch - Le Cellier
Dinner - Cape May

2/18 Breakfast - 1900 Park Fare
Lunch - 50's Primetime
Dinner - California Grill

2/19 Breakfast - Cape May (think I might call for Ohana instead, we had to cancel the other ADR for Ohana :mad:)
Dinner - Whispering Canyon

2/20 Breakfast - Kona Cafe
Dinner - Boma

Please feel free to post any comments about those dining ADR's. There are now a few that I am debating about, but wanted to hear what everyone else had to say.

We will be staying at Pop from 2/13 thru 2/20.

mouseketeer mom
01-11-2009, 11:42 AM
You have Chef Mickeys 2 days in a row!! Not thats a bad thing..Maybe make Ohanas for breakfast the day before your dinner at Chef Mickeys, since you wanted Ohanas this week anyway??

faline
01-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Sounds like a special trip! Enjoy!

Tbelle1976
01-12-2009, 05:38 AM
You have Chef Mickeys 2 days in a row!! Not thats a bad thing..Maybe make Ohanas for breakfast the day before your dinner at Chef Mickeys, since you wanted Ohanas this week anyway??

With the kids I really wanted to do CM for breakfast and dinner, I thought they would really like it. Unfortunately for best timing, it turns out that I made the ADR's 2 days in a row.

I'll see if I can possible get something switched around in there, but we are super excited about being in Disney in just 1 month!!!