PDA

View Full Version : Park hours discrepancy

deva
01-09-2009, 10:42 PM
According to the Intercot Park hours page, the Magic Kingdom is open on Sunday, March 29 until 11:00 pm. According to Disney's Calendar,

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/calendarHome?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=20090329

its only open until 9:00.

Whose right? Hopefully Intercot.

JPL
01-10-2009, 12:38 AM
I'm guessing the hours posted on Intercot were accurate when they were released and then Disney Changed them with the current state of the economy and based on booking s at the resorts and they just haven't been updated yet here on Intercot. They have been changing hours so much lately it really is difficult to keep up with the changes.

Tbelle1976
01-10-2009, 06:15 PM
I noticed the same thing for next month while we will be there. We will be in MK on 2/14 as my daughter will be in both the afternoon and evening parades. Here in Intercot it states that the Spectromagic parade is both at 7 and 9, but on Disney website the parade is only scheduled for 7. I also called Disney direct and they told me 7 as well...not other times.

Busy day for us as DD will also be in competitions at WWOS complex as well that day!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Disney has been changing hours relentlessly. Epcot's hours have changed since I noted them for personal purposes just last week. Means our nice 7:25 dinner at the Biergarten on the 30th where we could take our time and enjoy before the illuminations at 9:30 has become same time, just late to Illuminations.