PDA

View Full Version : contemporary computers:)

DlandMommy
01-09-2009, 07:37 PM
I was wondering how i would be able to post pics from my trip while im there.I have heard that the computers dont go to photo bucket?What other way can I do this?

CleveRocks
01-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Your problem wouldn't be whether or not you can surf to a particular website. Your problem would be that those computers don't have USB ports or any sort of drives (DVD, CD, etc.).

The computers give you Internet and intranet access, but they are not fully functional computers like the one you have at home.

DlandMommy
01-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Oh so then theres no way then:(

JenniferS.
01-10-2009, 08:48 AM
I think I e-mailed pics that were taken by the photopass photographers from the photopass site. We did pre-order the cd, so not sure if that makes a difference.

CleveRocks
01-10-2009, 09:57 AM
I think I e-mailed pics that were taken by the photopass photographers from the photopass site. We did pre-order the cd, so not sure if that makes a difference.Your photos were already on the Internet (on the PhotoPass website), so all you had to do is access them. You didn't have to load them onto the Internet, as Disney already did that for you.

The OP is talking about photos from her own camera, and I was explaining there's be no way for her to get them from her camera into the computer in her room.

jonahbear2006
01-12-2009, 02:34 AM
If you have a facebook, then you can load pictures from your phone and then send them via text to your facebook account. This sounds a little bit of a pain but can be done if you have a facebook account. You could just shoot a pic here and there and set up an account for your trip, so you can share pictures during the trip and save the best pics for when you return home.