PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Dining

DisneyGlutton
01-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Is the sushi at Tokyo Dining on the Dining Plan? My friend thinks he read somewhere that its not, but idk why it wouldn't be. Also, does anyone have general thoughts on whether we should go there? Thanks!

prttynpnk
01-09-2009, 12:50 PM
I can't vouch for the dining plan, but we went in december and it was very good. The atmosphere was pleasant, the food good and we'll definitely go again! :mickey:

PittFan
01-09-2009, 12:52 PM
When we were ate there in september it was included. My DS 10 insisted on sushi this trip :thumbsup:and wasn't disappointed.

Crow
01-09-2009, 06:33 PM
I can't vouch for the dining plan, but we went in december and it was very good. The atmosphere was pleasant, the food good and we'll definitely go again! :mickey:

:thumbsup:
and I saw where TD is on the DDP. either way if i get the DDP or night i will go to TD

Disney Lynn
01-10-2009, 08:01 AM
This restaurant was on the DDP in October. We also dined there in December but didn't have the dining plan that trip. I don't think they take the DDE card (or whatever it's called these days LOL). Could that be what your friend heard? (Many people confuse the two acronyms- which is probably why they changed the name of the DDE card.)

We really enjoyed this restaurant. Both times, I had a combo with sushi and tempura. DH had a bento box this last time (I forget what he had on our first visit). Everything was wonderful. The dining room is very relaxing with wonderful views of EPCOT.

PetefromRI
01-10-2009, 03:25 PM
We went on the DP and you can get sushi.We had the tempura,too much fried food for us,we should have had something else.I didn't think that it was a great deal on the meal plan,I'd opt for someplace else next time.I will go back just for the sushi though and pay OOP.They do an awsome volcano roll that we'll be eating in May!

DisneyGlutton
01-11-2009, 09:30 AM
Thank you everyone for your input. I'll pass it along to my friend. Maybe he did get the DDP and DDE confused, idk. Now the only question is what I am gonna get since I don't like sushi, most seafood, and have never had Japanese food since age 3!