PDA

View Full Version : am I too late?

Dawneeeey
01-09-2009, 08:17 AM
My DH called the resort on Monday for something. He wouldn't tell me what so I thought he was calling to request Casitas or Cabanas buildings because that's what we wanted. Last night he still wouldn't tell me why he called, but he said he did not request a certain building.

We check in tomorrow. Is it too late to request a certain building? Or should I just wait until check-in?

I honestly am not one of those people who cares where we stay normally, but based upon comments from others here, it sounds like I should want to stay in one of these two areas.

Any help is greatly appreciated, as always!!

:cloud9:

kakn7294
01-09-2009, 09:01 AM
To be honest, it doesn't matter when you make your request, if there is no availability in your requested section, you won't get in. We made the request for Casitas upon on making the reservation, confirmed it a few days before we left, and made the request again upon check-in but still got stuck in Ranchos. Ranchos was quiet and once we made our way out of the building we were very close to a bus stop. Good luck and have a great trip!

KatMark
01-09-2009, 10:39 AM
I would just ask at check in for the Casitas or the Cabanas if that is what you want and hopefully you will get it. We've only stayed in Casitas, but Ranchos really aren't that bad. My friend said he had a longer walk at the AKL when he stayed there to get to the food court because we was way at the end of the last building. Here's some pixie dust that maybe you'll be lucky and get one of the rehabbed rooms. :tink::tink:

Dawneeeey
01-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Thanks!! I think I'll just wait and see, no matter where we end up it will be magical!