PDA

View Full Version : Stage at Epcot

belleandcinderellasmom
01-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Does anyone know of a new stage at Epcot on the lake (besides the American Adventure stage)? Our high school band will be performing there on February 13. Our director was not sure if this was the stage or if there was another new performance area.

TheRustyScupper
01-09-2009, 09:24 AM
1) Just one performance stage at/near American Pavilion.
2) But, there are other areas that hold performances.

mcjaco
01-09-2009, 10:27 AM
That's the only stage I know of big enough to hold a band. I'm assuming it's marching or concert. Correct?

I'll be there on the 13th. Any reason for the show? And what times? I love a good reason to sit down and listen to some music. ;)

BMan62
01-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Are you sure that you're not talking about the new stage on the lake at Downtown Disney? That is supposedly where the bands are going to perform from now on.

JPL
01-10-2009, 12:40 AM
They often setup temporary stages for Magic Music Days in different areas of the parks. So my guess is the info is right and they will setup a stage in the area you mention. In the past they had one right behind the building that houses Club Cool.

belleandcinderellasmom
01-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Thanks for your input. Hopefully we will know more info soon. We are playing concert music. This is the first trip for our band since Hurricane Katrina and the kids are so excited. We are all superior for the past 21 years and got overall Grand Champions at a small band marching contest back in October. Please stop by and listen if you happen to be there, we would love to perform for you! :mickey: