PDA

View Full Version : Private Dining at GF

junedis
01-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Has anyone ever done a special dinner through private dining at the Grand Floridian? If so, I'd love to hear about your experience! I was thinking of possibly planning an anniversary dinner for my husband.

Figment!
01-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Hopefully and INTERCOTee who has experienced this will come along soon, in the meantime I was able to dig up the official description of this offering which may provide some more details:

Our Romantic Packages...For guests seeking that special dining experience, our Romance Packages are the perfect answer. The Romance Packages are carefully selected menus served in the privacy of your own suite, on board our yacht, the Grand I, or one of our float boats or in one of many secluded and romantic venues around the hotel.
We also offer the option of serving items from the menus from any of our restaurants or have our Chefs customize a menu, tailored to your specific wishes. The meal is served butler-style, presenting each course separately. Our Private Dining managers will gladly assist in creating the perfect evening for you.

Pricing depends upon the individual options selected.

Entertaining in Your Suite...From an intimate dinner for 4 to a lavish cocktail party for 40, our Private Dining team can provide it all. Choose from our selection of hospitality menus, or allow our Chefs to create a personalized menu for you.
24 hours notice is required for a private dining experience.

brian2000boston
01-10-2009, 03:49 PM
is this only available to GF guests? if not, anyone know prices, sounds very cool

ElenitaB
01-10-2009, 03:52 PM
The "romantic packages" are available to anyone. The in suite dining is only available to GF guests.

I've heard of some engagements out on the Grand I during Wishes. Sounds :cloud9:

kwhitt3202
01-11-2009, 11:21 AM
I have only ordered room service but it was the best. They set up the table just like you would see in narcoossees. They lay out your food. We were there for our anniversary last year and when we returned to our room the first evening a bottle of champain, two glasses, and a signed card from mickey and minnie was waiting. When we go back for our anniversary next year I am going to do their romance in room dinner and looking at a couples massage at the spa.

Hull-onian
01-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Oh, how romantic.:cloud9:

junedis
01-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Thanks for your input! It seems like there are a lot of great possibilities!:mickey: