PDA

View Full Version : Palo or Pirate dinner?

Texas Tinkerbell Too
01-08-2009, 03:49 PM
We will be going on first 3 night cruise in March. We already know that we have the second dinner seating, which I believe is at 8:15pm.

From what I have been hearing, we will miss part of the pirate show if we go to our 8:15pm dining time. So, I booked Palo for 6:30pm hoping we will not miss any of the show. I would also like to go to Palo that night since it will be my DH's birthday.

We have 2 boys DS9 and DS6. Will we miss anything significant if we do not go to the pirate dinner this night?

TammiMcMan
01-08-2009, 05:06 PM
We have 2 boys DS9 and DS6. Will we miss anything significant if we do not go to the pirate dinner this night?In terms of dinner, I don't think so. Families can have a lot of fun with the theme by having everyone dress up as pirates and going all out. I think the individual families make up much of the excitement during dinner. Your boys can eat dinner with the kids club while you're at Palo and then meet up for a fun time with the deck party.

minniemoomoo
01-08-2009, 09:30 PM
I know that we went on the 3 day cruise in May of 08, the night we went to Palo's, was the Pirate Party night. We didn't get the Pirate bandannas, that everyone else got. They gave them away at dinner at the rotations dinner. I'm not sure what else we missed, but I know we did miss that.

TammiMcMan
01-08-2009, 09:34 PM
That's too bad. Our server at Palo offered them to us. I'm sure if the OP wanted the bandana's, they could either ask their Palo server or stop by and ask the dining room manager in their assigned restaurant. We have yet to find any DCL staff member who wouldn't go out of their way for a request.