PDA

View Full Version : I finally got a PIN!

squijee
01-08-2009, 09:53 AM
I got a 40% discount pin yesterday. I contacted Debbie at MJ and we are booked for Dec.:tink::mickey3::minnie:

Dream'nDisney
01-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Congratulations! We were able to add one night (as a separate reservation) to our stay 4 get 3 free package because of this PIN! :mickey: :party:

Little Round Bale
01-08-2009, 10:31 AM
What is this pin you talk about? Congratulations!!!

DisneyGlutton
01-08-2009, 01:06 PM
What is this pin you talk about? Congratulations!!!

I'm curious too! With my luck, its prolly for the Disney Visa members or some other group that I don't belong too:confused:

badkitty
01-08-2009, 02:07 PM
I'm curious too! With my luck, its prolly for the Disney Visa members or some other group that I don't belong too:confused:

I belong to every group I could think of and I have never gotten a pin. These seem to be random for all previous guests. Maybe you will get one soon.

MNNHFLTX
01-08-2009, 03:06 PM
I'm curious too! With my luck, its prolly for the Disney Visa members or some other group that I don't belong too:confused:Disney has been known to send out special offers to select groups of people, usually through a postcard in the regular mail or through email. These offers include a PIN, which is attached to the name/address of the person it was sent to. Who is chosen to receive these PINs has been the subject of much speculation and debate here on INTERCOT. I think it's safe to say that it's still a mystery. :)

JPooh
01-08-2009, 03:53 PM
I just called Disney Travel to inquire about the extended 3 night free promotion. I was told that I had a pin code with my name that was for 40% off (excluding blackout dates). This code is good through Dec and is good for any resort. I booked 5 night in September at AKL for $810 and I was told I could use again in Dec. The funny thing is I didn't receive an email or mailing. If I didn't call I would have never known.

What I great start to the new year.

squijee
01-09-2009, 09:58 AM
I have been a regular visitor to WDW since 1976. I never really signed up for anything. I always just paid for my stays and tickets. But I guess once in a while you do get lucky.:cloud9:

DisneyGlutton
01-09-2009, 10:45 AM
HOLY MOLY! I mentioned the 40% off to my Dad and was like "too bad we didn't get one" and he replied "oh we did, I got an email earlier in the week...I thought it was fake." I nearly fell over in shock and excitement! I didn't even yell at him for not telling me, lol. Its so weird b/c I handled all the planning for our last trip and idk how WDW got his email.

My question is whether I can use it on a trip with my best friend or can only Dad use it?

MNNHFLTX
01-09-2009, 11:28 AM
HOLY MOLY! I mentioned the 40% off to my Dad and was like "too bad we didn't get one" and he replied "oh we did, I got an email earlier in the week...I thought it was fake." I nearly fell over in shock and excitement! I didn't even yell at him for not telling me, lol. Its so weird b/c I handled all the planning for our last trip and idk how WDW got his email.

My question is whether I can use it on a trip with my best friend or can only Dad use it?The PINs are tied to the person they are sent to, or the address of the person they are sent to. If you live in the same household as your dad, you may be able to use for the trip with your friend. Otherwise, unfortunately, they are non-transferrable.

DisneyGlutton
01-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Just talked to MJ...looks like I can use it since we are in the same household, but its not available (I guess that means sold out) for the dates I wanted and won't save me any money for different dates, lol. Oh well.

Eeyore's Pal
01-09-2009, 02:53 PM
I got one too and was able to use it!! I've received them before, but they didn't do me any good for the dates/hotels I wanted to stay at.

This time, I upgraded from a Woods to Courtyard View at WL AND saved about $240.

Yeah!!