PDA

View Full Version : a bit of an odd question.......

ASweetLov
01-07-2009, 10:42 PM
ok I have a bit of an odd question and maybe someone has done this lol. My fiance and I are probably gonna go to WDW later this year. We have decided that whenever we go that we will eat at the T-Rex Cafe. Now I also want food from the Bongos Cuban Cafe just because since I am half spanish its just food I grew up with. Now here is my question, Can I go into Bongos, place a small order on an appetizer and sandwich and pick it up 20 minutes later or so when its done and take it to my resort?

DumboMom
01-07-2009, 10:55 PM
I don't know for sure if you can. But I do know that when I tried to order the Cobb Salad from the Brown Derby to go (long story, someone told me you could get them at Starring Rolls, but you can't. They sent me there) they said sit-downs don't allow food to go. :mickey:

Sunshine1010
01-07-2009, 11:12 PM
In my experience, it depends upon the employee and the day.

Disney (and or companies associated with Disney in some form ...etc - DTD) seem to have a lot of people who aren't on the same page. Rules that apply on Mondays, don't apply on Tuesdays (you get what I mean).

It's worth a shot. The worse they can do is say 'no'.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madame Leona
01-07-2009, 11:34 PM
On another website, they list Bongos as having a walk up window with a few items. If they still have the window, that may be your best bet. I've eaten at Bongos a few times and I've never noticed the window but I'm not always the most observant person.