PDA

View Full Version : True Beauty

LauraleeH
01-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Did anyone watch True Beauty on Monday night? It was a little slow for a reality show, but I thought it was kind of funny and can't wait until next week.

Disneypixie513
01-07-2009, 09:00 PM
I watched it and was surprised how much i liked it. I knew that the one girl, (i'm not even going to try to spell her name), was going to have a fit if she got eliminated. Can't wait to see the rest of the season and all the drama that goes with it!

Disneyatic
01-07-2009, 11:38 PM
I switched over to it and thought i would just see what it was, wasn't expecting much...but I was hooked! It is definitely going on my DVR list....I thought it was great seeing the "undercover" footage of them when they don't know they are being watched! A very interesting experiment into the human personality.
LOVED the hissy fit the girl threw when she got eliminated...all the while saying "I have a good heart.." :secret:

I really like the "old" (31?!?!) blonde guy....right now I am rooting for him to win!

Carol
01-08-2009, 03:42 PM
I watched. It was 'entertaining'.

Man Cheryl Tiegs looks horrible. Her face looks plastic. :unsure:

IamBelle
01-08-2009, 03:46 PM
I like this show a lot! I really like the Ashton Punk'd aspect of it when they get eliminated, Ha Ha!!