PDA

View Full Version : Waitlisted for President's Week 2/15/09-2/20/09 - Anyone Else Waiting?

Cheloconnell
01-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Okay - so we are fools. We just bought our timeshare in December. This past weekend we decided to make an impromptu trip and try out our new DVC when the kids are on February vacation - 2/15 - 2/20. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised there was no availability - a day here or there open, but not all of our days. My husband put us on a waitlist for a studio on any DVC property. What are the odds it will come through and is anyone else waiting like us? We check the website almost hourly praying it will come through. I am so disappointed but I was disillusioned to think we could go on such short notice. I appreciate the feedback:mickey:

DisneyWhirled
01-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Sorry, I don't have an suggestions, but just wanted to wish you good luck. I find it really hard to believe that there are no rooms on any of the properties for your stay.

Feb vacation is typically limited to the NE states, unlike April vacation, where everyone (including colleges) are on spring break.

I would keep calling...bug them every day!!!

Keep us posted and good luck!!