PDA

View Full Version : MLB Network

GBBT
01-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Anybody else watching? Just started New Year's Day and I'm on :cloud9:. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

TKDONALD
01-07-2009, 05:53 PM
I cant get enough of it. It totally rocks:number1:

Stich8818
01-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Count me in as loving it also..Since I wont be getting the NFL network anytime soon this will do nicely

GBBT
01-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Count me in as loving it also..Since I wont be getting the NFL network anytime soon this will do nicely

NFL?.....NFL?....."YO!HO!YO!HO! A baseball life for me!" I haven't watched any other sport in years..just doesn't appeal to me.

Hammer
01-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Of course I've been watching :baseball:! I especially love that they will be showing an installment of Ken Burns' Baseball for the next 8 weeks (the first installment was shown on Tuesday). They interviewed Ken Burns before the first installment and he said he is working on "extra innings" of the Baseball documentary, Covering from 1993 through present :yay: !

PirateLover
04-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Bump! I've been watching this a lot more since baseball season started. I love the nightly recap shows. I have always loved the Phillies but it's only been in the last 3 years or so that I've really become an overall fan of baseball. It's funny, 5 years ago I couldn't get my fiancee to sit down and watch a whole Phillies game with me on TV. But I started taking him to a bunch of games and he got hooked, now he watches more baseball than I do! I think we are kind of feeding into each others obsession with baseball, much like we do with Disney. Hah.

tjstrike
04-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Go BRAVES !!!!

:cheer: