PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dining Package

Bobby T
01-07-2009, 02:53 PM
I was wondering if anyone here has used the package since they reduced the number of times Fantasmic is shown. I'm curious about how long you need to show up before the show starts to get a spot in the reserved area. I know the reserved area is off to the side and that's OK. I'm just debating on whether or not it's worth it if I still have to show up 90 minutes ahead of time.

Thanks.

KatMark
01-07-2009, 05:06 PM
I was wondering if anyone here has used the package since they reduced the number of times Fantasmic is shown. I'm curious about how long you need to show up before the show starts to get a spot in the reserved area. I know the reserved area is off to the side and that's OK. I'm just debating on whether or not it's worth it if I still have to show up 90 minutes ahead of time.

Thanks.

We never showed up 90 minutes ahead of time for the reserved section. However, there is now "no back entrance" for reserved section with the package. Everyone goes in the same entrance and you show your ticket if you want to go to the reserved section. I understand if you walk in and there are plenty of seats you can just go sit anywhere without going to the reserved section.

DisneyHoneymooners
01-08-2009, 09:43 AM
We were there in Oct. right after they reduced the number of shows, and although I know things tend to be less busy then we had no problems getting there only 30 mins. before the show started. I even noticed some empty seats in the reserved section as the show started. It may all depend on what time of the year you are going though. Good luck

Hull-onian
01-11-2009, 11:50 AM
We did the dining package once for Fantasmic and it wasn't worth it. With the new changes to times and number of days reduced, it might be worth it. We are opting out this time. We are just going to do the new Toy Story ride and eat at the 50's prime cafe.