PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express Question

Dream'nDisney
01-07-2009, 11:38 AM
We might decide to fly last minute if we get a great deal. We did this last time, and actually received our Magical Express luggage stickers, in time. However, what if we book our flight and Magical Express too late to even receive the luggage stickers through the mail? Can we still just take our luggage to the Magical Express area at MCO as long as we have some sort of confirmation from them? Thanks. :mickey:

faline
01-07-2009, 12:05 PM
You can pick up your own luggage and bring it on the Magical Express bus with you. It will be stowed under the bus for the duration of your trip to the resort.

thumperbug
01-07-2009, 12:37 PM
I've had last min trips and have still been able to use DME even without tags. Just call DME and give them your flight info. Get a confirmation #. When you get to DME just check in and give them a description of your luggage and they will get to your room as if you had tags. I had even brought a pic of my bags with me but DME didn't need them. Just make sure you have your luggage tags secured on your bags so they can be located.

I think our bags got to our resort the quickest ever when they didn't have tags (just a fluke I am sure)

CleveRocks
01-07-2009, 02:40 PM
thumperbug is 100% correct.

Even without the DME luggage tags, you can still have DME automagically handle your checked bags for you. If you don't want to, there is absolutely no need to handle your own checked bags when you arrive at MCO.

Dream'nDisney
01-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Thanks! Now, hopefully some good airfares will come our way! :mickey:

mrmcgiv
01-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Thx, we never did anything to request this, it was just done. Never stopped at any desk or RAC place. It is a good thing to have done if they can seat you together.