PDA

View Full Version : Goofy's Candy Company

disneyfan328
01-07-2009, 08:58 AM
My family really enjoyed all of the yummy treats that we got at Goofy's :cloud9:in 2007 using some of our snack credits from the dining plan. We are looking to head back in April and are wondering if Goofy's still accepts snack credits for their items ( the pretzels, marshmallows and oreos - The apples were more so I know you couldn't get those unless you paid oop). We will probably stop in there regardless but of course we are hoping to be able to use some of the snack credits as we are doing the QS dining and will have 2 snacks per person per day.:thumbsup:

anyone been since the beginning of the year or know how to find out if they are or aren't? I called Disney Dining and they said that they thought that they were but no one seemed to know for sure and I can't seem to get a number straight to them so that I can call and ask. :confused:

wildernesslady
01-07-2009, 09:34 AM
When we were there in Oct. they did not want to accept our credits then. We persuaded the CM to take it since there was no notification. I hope they take them. This is the best snack credit. I would ask before having them made.

DisneyFr33k
01-07-2009, 09:54 AM
When we were there in October, we were told we couldn't use the snack credit for the ones you can have them make (drizzled in choc etc). We could use them for a cookie out of their case etc, but not the ones that are the yummiest.

TheDuckRocks
01-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Mid-Dec. they were letting you use them for the hand dipped items that cost under $4. But it's a new year so anythings possible. Guess we'll have to wait to hear back from the first one who tries it in 2009.

tinkerbell04
01-08-2009, 12:08 PM
We were able to use them for the customized hand dipped items, except the apple, in December, no questions asked.

Robbieligh
01-08-2009, 07:42 PM
My husband and I were there in December and on our last day we still had 17 snack credits remaining. I went to Goofy's candy comapany and I was able to use them for rice krispie treats, hand dipped pretzel rods, peanut butter cups and other jumbo pieces of chocolate. They even boxed them up for me. They were very nice and we had some great treats for our 16 hour drive home.

biodtl
01-12-2009, 04:08 PM
I didn't have any problem in oct, but I just got the stuff already made in the case - marshmallow pops on the mickey straws and the chocolate crispy pretzels. It's a great way to finish off the trip with those extra credits.