PDA

View Full Version : Extra guest above reservations

RocknBev
01-06-2009, 09:07 PM
It is possible I may have 2 more people join us for dinner one night. Right now I have 2 tables of 7 reserved for Le Cellier and it is possible I may have 16 that night.
I doubt a table for 7 actually exist...do I really need to go to the trouble of calling to up the number in the event the other two join us?
What would ya'll do?

DisneyGlutton
01-06-2009, 10:20 PM
I've never dined with a large group, but it would seem like good manners if nothing else to call and let them know...they may need to plan accordingly.

DizneyRox
01-07-2009, 06:41 AM
I'm going to guess that a table for 7 is really a table for 8 and it shouldn't be a problem, I do know that Disney likes to shoehorn as many people into the restaurants as possible.

And then you mention LeCellier, which is next to impossible to get into since it's booked solid.

I would call and see if you can add them, if not, you may need to look for another place to eat for all of you. It's possible that they turn those two people away at the door, in which case either 14 of you will eat and the other two fend for themselves, or you all look for something else to eat last minute. There is a McDonalds snack shack about 200 feet away! Not the same as LeCellier, I assure you.

Tbelle1976
01-07-2009, 06:54 AM
I would definately call them. We had a party of 9 scheduled for my daughters b-day next month at CM. When I called to let them know we would have one more joining us, they pushed back our ADR almost an hour!...I would have never guessed it would change!

RocknBev
01-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Thanks Tbelle1976...it puts things into perspective. I would not have thought one person would have made that big of a difference either.
I don't plan to give up my ADR's at LeCellier for last minute changes. I will check to see what happens and the couple really doesn't care.
I leave in about 4 hours and I am so excited I can't stand it!!!!