PDA

View Full Version : Jet Blue Airfare

Catzle
01-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Has any booked Jet Blue recently? Last year we paid $89 down and $139 back this year they are up to $104 down and $189 back. Seems high to me since the gas has come way down since last year. Just wondering if we should hold out or just book?

VWL Mom
01-06-2009, 09:21 PM
We prefer JetBlue from Newark even though they usually are a bit higher than others. They do release special fares every couple months so you should sign up for their fare alerts. If you do book and the fares come down they do issue travel credits without a surcharge.

BugeyedMuggy
01-07-2009, 09:48 AM
You can save alot on airfare depending on the time and day you go. Mid week and evening flights are the cheapest. Fri & Sat are most expensive.

Hallomagic
01-07-2009, 05:46 PM
We initially booked at $114 each way. Then a deal popped up for $59 each way. We rebooked and received a credit. We saved $330. Just read the fine print on the tickets you order as some tickets are considered non-refundable and they may charge a fee to change the flights.

thumperbug
01-08-2009, 11:29 AM
everyones fares are all over the place. Was booking a SW flight for a client...she kept putting it off and the price for her flight went up 3 times in 10 days. If she only had let me book when the flight on the first day it would have been $89...now she is paying over $200. I could book another airline but she needs a specific airport and SW is the only carrier there.

Jetblues prices are all over the place too.