PDA

View Full Version : Great Displays!

CU Tiger
01-06-2009, 12:45 PM
We just got back yesterday from FW and the Christmas light displays at some of the campsites were incredible!:number1: They have more stuff at a campsite than I have for my entire house. The wagon ride took a special trip just to show everyone the different displays. Besides next May, we are planning on going back next new years and will bring our own decorations, but I do not have enough room to even come close to competing with these guys:blush:. We took some pictures and I may post them if I get a chance.:mickey:

AuntLaura
01-12-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm jealous. Driving around FW and looking at all the Christmas decorations is one of my favorite things to do. This year, I missed out since we stayed at BoardWalk. Halloween is another time when the decorations are really great.

ibrowse17
01-14-2009, 09:24 PM
I agree! We were there staying in the cabins the week before Christmas, and the decorations were GREAT!! It blew my mind to see what everyone had done! It was not just their sites, but their carts as well! We brought some for our cabin and cart as well, but went and got more after we saw what others had. DW had a blast decorating our stuff, and seeing the loops became our favorite thing to do on this trip. Next time we will bring more. This really is something everyone should take time to see:thumbsup: