PDA

View Full Version : Please help with ADR!

Tbelle1976
01-06-2009, 10:42 AM
We will be in Disney Feb 13-20. I have made so many ADR's and have gone over them numerous times to be sure that everything will work out according to schedule. There is only one problem...

on 2/19 we have a breakfast ADR at Cape May for 7:30. We are staying at Pop Century. I just really don't know the best way to get to Cape May by 7:30 for this breakfast. MK has EMH that day and will open at 8:00, and I know that busses start running 1 hour before a park opening (right?), but is that only for the MK busses?

We are driving so we will have our car and can drive ourself if we need to.

Please help!

DisneyFr33k
01-06-2009, 11:17 AM
We will be in Disney Feb 13-20. I have made so many ADR's and have gone over them numerous times to be sure that everything will work out according to schedule. There is only one problem...

on 2/19 we have a breakfast ADR at Cape May for 7:30. We are staying at Pop Century. I just really don't know the best way to get to Cape May by 7:30 for this breakfast. MK has EMH that day and will open at 8:00, and I know that busses start running 1 hour before a park opening (right?), but is that only for the MK busses?

We are driving so we will have our car and can drive ourself if we need to.

Please help!

If you have a car, I would drive. Unless the busses begin before 7am. It would cut it close to get to MK (a 15 minute bus ride in itself from Pop) and then wait for another to Cape May. We stayed at Pop and ate at Cape May ourselves. The buses to the Beach Club make several other stops at other resorts, with the Beach Club being the last one - if I remember correctly. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Good luck!!

KylesMom
01-06-2009, 12:18 PM
I would agree that driving would get you there in the least amount of time, especially this early in the morning. I would ask the next question, however, before you make your decision - what is the parking situation over there?

Any one know what the parking options are for the Beach Club? I remember them being scarce from taking DS to the pirate adventure at the BC/YC marina a few years ago . . .

Beast_fanatic
01-06-2009, 01:45 PM
You can catch an early morning bus (they run them just for people trying to get to ADRs) to Disney Hollywood Studios (they'll run for the Hollywood & Vine breakfast) and then walk over. They might even drop you off at the resort as the Magic Kingdom breakfast bus does so for the Contemporary and Polynesian breakfasts.