PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill $28.99?

Crow
01-06-2009, 02:57 AM
dinner price? and it's more during Easter week?
it was on my possible list, but if thats the price it may get taken off, unless i do get the DDP.

DizneyRox
01-06-2009, 06:59 AM
Yeah, I think they are trying to bring value to the DDP. Instead of dropping prices to lure people, you just get as much as you can out of those that do come.

While Garden Grill is one of my favorite places to eat, it's just getting to the point of \being a terrible value. It might just be there right now, at $28.99 and we typically have trouble finishing the first plate, that's an incredibly expensive "meal". My SO eats like a bird, it pains me to go to these buffets.

KylesMom
01-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Another reason why I was so disappointed that they took the lunch menu off the table, so to speak. It's just too pricey for dinner, even if it is an "all you can eat".

We thought the lunch was a great value, but as a family we've all decided that we're not giving up our LeCellier evenings for Garden Grill.

It makes me sad - this was one of our favorite places for lunch . . .

lockedoutlogic
01-06-2009, 10:40 AM
they did two shrewd moves over the last couple of years....

first, they escalated the prices of the character meals....now they have eliminated two character spots....more money, less hassle.

second...the tiered holiday pricing is a stroke of greedy genius....

Where has that been? it's free money...especially when you can put 45 days from may till june in the "holiday" tier.
I always loved memorial day and july 4th.....but come on now....:party:

Crow
01-06-2009, 05:05 PM
so now I will have to think about this more....use the DDP for buffets? before i thought buffets werent a good use of it and i was going to go OOP.