PDA

View Full Version : Catagory question

scootch713
01-05-2009, 04:48 PM
My original plan was a 7 day cruise and we had booked cat 9, outside stateroom. We are now thinking of goingto Sea World and WDW for a few days and just doing a 3 day cruise..... so I am considering dropping down to an inside stateroom. Is there any real differences between Cat 11 and Cat 12??? I figure only there three nights and there is just one adult and two kids going, would use the savings for MVMCP. Any advise apprectiated.

ElenitaB
01-05-2009, 09:02 PM
The Cat 11s and 12s basically have the same configuration and don't have the split bathroom. The difference boils down to location, location, location. The 11s are located on Decks 5, 6 and 7, while the 12s are on Deck 2 forward (they're also considered to be pretty noisy because they're under one of the night clubs). The good news is that there are only 13 of them, so if you book "guarantee" there's a decent chance you'll be moved elsewhere.

scootch713
01-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Thanks.. I think I will go ahead and get the 11, the cost isn't that much..... i don't really care about room size, but since I am taking the girls probably by myself, I do need to sleep. Thanks much.