PDA

View Full Version : Was anyone at MK for afternoon parade on Nov 30th?

kdsjjb
01-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Hello all. My family and I had the special honor of being selected to be Grand Marshalls of the afternoon parade at the magic Kingdom on Sunday November 30.

We are just now going through and building our photo pass book, but we really dont like any of the photos of this event. They did take some shots of us using our camera as well, but I would really like to catch some pictures or video from anyone who happened to be watching the parade.

We had such a good time doing it and meeting the other folks that were riding with us, as well as the castle suite winners from that day, and we would just love some more evidence.

If anyone has photos or videos from that day, we would love to have a copy. We would be happy to pay for duplication and shipping costs, just please send me a PM.

Thanks for your help!

Ian
01-05-2009, 09:58 AM
I was there and we did actually watch the parade, but unfortunately we didn't get any pics or video. I had left my camera back in the hotel room.

That's still really cool you go to do that, though. Hopefully someone else will be able to provide some pics & video for you!

kdsjjb
01-05-2009, 10:30 AM
It really was a great experience. We were just having a nice conversation with a terrific CM named Brick, and he was asking us if we usually watch the parade, and then he asks if we could do him a favor and be Grand Marshalls of the afternoon parade. If you remember, it was kinda rainy that day, so we werent sure if the parade was even going to happen. But it did and we had a great time.

I know there were tons of people watching and waving, and tons of them had cameras and video. Now I just have to hope that some of them were Intercotees!