PDA

View Full Version : TinkerbellT421's First Pre-Trip Report!

TinkerbellT421
01-04-2009, 10:08 PM
OK this is my very first ever pre-trip report so bear with me....lol...

The Who (Big Adult Kids):
Tinkerbellt421-Tonya
DBF-Bob

When: 1/6/2009 to 1/16/2009 (10 days!! Woooo!!!)

Where: Boardwalk Villas

The Plan and how it all started:
Ok so after having a count down of almost a full year (we started planning the weekend we returned in January of 08) and after plans changing about half a dozen times and being finalized at the 7 month window when we finally got reservations at the Boardwalk, we are literally 1 day and 14 hours away!!! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I am talking so much about it that I am driving my mother and friends crazy! Bob is the only one that understand me...he cant shut up about it either! :blah: So after cleaning, taking done every stitch of christmas decorations in and around my house, laundry I am finally packed and ready to go! Feels like yesterday our countdown timer was at 301 days.....No I am staring at it and it literally says 1 day and 14 hours!!!!! I cant believe it!! Someone pinch me because I think Im dreaming...OK enough of the rambling on that....The points highlights and my very one celebrations of my heart go like this.....
This will be my very first ever DVC stay!!! I am sooooooooo excited. Bob keeps telling me about how different it is and how different it will be....Last two trips we stayed at values, All Star and POP....He used to be a DVC member previously....before me....long story, not the point lol....So last year after us joking around during the trip and talking about owning "Some day" together....we came home, made plans for POP....and then one weekend....we had a brain storm....lets look into it seriously....right now....and thats what we did and here we are....We were so excited when we were shipping the paper work back and forth and signing everything...when I got my DVC member card in the mail it was like Christmas!! :mickey: Well all year we have been holding out for a Boardwalk View but as of right now and officially we are still with the Garden/Pool view....I am hoping when we get there we can ask again, wouldn't hurt and see what happens, if not, oh well....Still in Disney!!!
Then, I am a softie at heart and Bob will make fun of me for putting this in here but oh well (yes he's a lurker :spy:) it will be almost 2 and a half years we are together (Yes it may be no big deal for some, but Im excited about it)...I found the love of my life and couldn't be happier than to spend it with him in Disney :heart:.... Our 3rd trip together....He brought me for the first time since I was a kid our first year dating, what a surprise when he told me! That was such a good trip too! But this one for some reason, feels like the first time all over again...Dont know why it just does.
And last but not least the what we expect to do, what we cant do (you'll see what that means), and if I hit the lottery between now and then what I would now or someday like to do....I want to see Pixie Hollow so bad! (Tinkerbell is my favorite, hence the screen name lol)....I have a really bad feeling DBF is not going to fly with this idea if the line is over 30minutes which will make me cry :(...That would just complete my scrapbooking adventures completely! Like in the heading we are adult kids and I am a softie for character pictures! I love character pictures....I am going to go ahead and say thats all because of the...scrapbooking...yes thats it....its the scrapbookings fault! AHA! Thats my story and sticking to it....if it wasnt for scrapbooking I would have nothing to do with character pictures....(ok thats a lie but who cares lol)...
We definitely plan on checking out Toy Story Mania...I have to see the Chronicles of Narnia attraction, I love those books and the movies, so no matter how lame it might be, I still have to see it...And if I hit the lotterly between now and tuesday morning before we leave, we will see the Cirque De Soleil show....if not, maybe I can win some tickets at Disney!???!! Dont know how I could do that but a girl can dream right??? lol....Oh and about the things we CANT do...yet again....3rd year in a row....Splash Mountain will be closed for the SAME EXACT days we will be there....all of them....Happens every year! How is it possible?? Dont know but it is...
I am so excited...we are planning on doing the 50's Prime Time it will be my first time there so I cant wait to see the whole "family" thing. DBF has told me so much about it. Last year they werent taking any more reservations when we were there. So this year we made ADR's...This is actually our first year ever making ADR's...We also have ADR's for the Spirit of Aloha on Wednesday...That will also be a first for me, and Bob...and then it will be a first for our ADR's at Akershus Breakfast in Epcot! I definitely cannot wait for that one, I might actually be able to meet and take pictures with Mary Poppins!!! Hopefully anyway!! Cannot wait! I loveeeeeeeeee Mary Poppins...All time favorite Disney movie. Well enough of my rambling for now....Soon I will be in Disney soaking it all in! I cannot wait! I am practically jumping out of my skin! I do not know how I will contain myself tomorrow in work! I have so much to do tomorrow...and not to mention everyone in my office has been sick except for me! And I woke up with a sore throat! If I get sick I am going to be sooooo upset! Please send pixie dust my way for me not to get sick! OK folks....off to Disney world we go! And soon I will have trip reports! First time ever! Hope I did ok! Well everyone good night and see when we get back!!!

teambricker04
01-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Have a fabulous time! I can't wait to hear about your stay at BW.

Safe Travels!

DlandMommy
01-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Have fun:mickey:and dont get sick:ill::thedolls:

yjgirl32
01-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Wow I hope you have a great time. I love the reason for the character pictures- I might have to use that one- I too love to scrapbook. I send some pixie dust your way that a.) you don't get sick- been there done that and b.) you meet Mary Poppins- she's my favorite too. Have a wonderful time- can't wait to read your report.

mouseketeer mom
01-05-2009, 09:10 AM
Boy, You're excited!!!!;)
I don't blame you!! Have a wonderful time, and of course you are not going to get sick!! Push that idea right out of your head! Here's wishing you get that Boardwalk view...have a magical time!

VWL Mom
01-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Here's some pixie dust for you.:pixie:

Have a magical trip.:magic:

stitchaholic
01-05-2009, 11:43 AM
have a great trip! i hope tink and you meet!
:pixie::pixie:

DizNee143
01-05-2009, 12:41 PM
hope you and your boyfriend have a wonderful vacation!! cant wait to hear all about it when you guys get back!! :mickey:

TinkerbellT421
01-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Thank you so much for the well wishes everyone! See I was right DBF already making fun of me...I ACCIDENTLY put ten days, he was all like "it's 11 days"...So heres my correction post...11 Days....:mickey:

faline
01-05-2009, 09:05 PM
You certainly are excited! I hope your trip is everything you wish for and the Disney magic is there for you!

TinkerbellT421
01-06-2009, 10:49 AM
ok guys typing live from the me line on my cell so i cant post words correctly and cant use the icons! but wooohoooooo im here! i did end up waking up sick this morning but the sore throat has gone away and now im just a little stuffy! I am so excited¡ the flight was fine and there was no line at me! its not as busy in the middle of the week compared to the past couple trips when we have arrived on a saturday! well we will be on the bus soon just wanted to check in and say hi! TTFN!