PDA

View Full Version : Dining w the Nephews EPCOT

Crow
01-04-2009, 01:19 PM
of course my fav area to eat. but I also have to think about what they may eat. These are TS Im contemplating
Coral Reef-ok food, nice fish. Not on my must do again
Garden Grill- I thought the food was good. I know the price will increase for the holiday wk
Tokyo Dining-Either way Im going here. Best service, sushi, sake and....but they dont eat fish
Teppan Edo-havent tried it for yrs, they would probably like the show
9 Dragons-They eat Chinese. I really want to see it since the rehab
Chefs de France- I had a good lunch here last trip
Le Cellier-tad overated for me & hard to get in but they would like burgers or steak
Marrakesh- I had a good meal a few trips ago, but not sure how they may like it
Tutto Italia-pricey (unless I do get the DDP) but Italian food is good for everyone involved.
Please comment. and vote on up to 5

Ropachs
01-04-2009, 01:35 PM
I like GG and LeC equally, but for your nephews I would suggest GG. Kids love the rotation and atmosphere, food is good as well.

SBETigg
01-04-2009, 02:54 PM
I hesitated on Garden Grill because your nephews are no longer little ones. But the food may be good for them if they're pickier eaters and it's a safe generic sort of choice.

Le Cellier may be a tough get, but again it's good food with potential boy appeal. I'm not sure they would love Le Chefs or Marrakesh, and Tutto Italia is indeed pricey. So I rounded out my choices with Nine Dragons, Teppan Edo, and Tokyo Dining, which does have some good tempura choices that might appeal to the boys.

Gracie'sMom
01-04-2009, 03:05 PM
:mickey:Recently had lunch at Chefs. Once past the rude hostess (even with ressies) the food and wait staff were wonderful. Very attentive to my DN 7. Kid's menu with great choices.

ElenitaB
01-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Your DNs are a bit older but I do think they'd enjoy the character dinner at GG. And even if they're too cool :cool: to hang with Mickey and the gang, the food is good and we love the view of Living with the Land.

You said in another thread that they weren't big fish eaters so I would guess that Coral Reef is out.

My other votes went to Chef, Tokyo Dining, and Nine Dragons.

Your mileage may vary, of course, but my DS at 11 or 12 enjoyed the food at Marrakesh (the belly dancer, however, just embarassed him; your DNs are older so you can gauge how they might react to the floor show).

KatMark
01-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Love LeCellier--a must do every trip (and we've never had a problem getting an ADR); Garden Grill was so-so--it's been a good 12 years since we've been; we've never done the France restaurant--don't like French food; haven't tried any of the others--may try the Italian one in 2010 (we've already got 2009 ADR's selected).

peemagg
01-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Hmm... lets see... 13 year old and 15 year old boys and belly dancers?:blush::whistle: How fast can you run? That's what you are going to have to do to catch up to those hormones! :rotfl: Even if you all don't like the food the looks on the guys faces will be good for laughs for sometime to come! I vote Marrakesh!

GrmGrninGost
01-04-2009, 07:23 PM
I highly recommend Coral Reef! My DKs can't get enough of the aquarium! (Neither can I!) We love the food there and have never had bad service while dining!

As for the others, my DKs (and DW and myself) really like Garden Grill! The characters are always great and the food is very good! We also like LeCellier a lot. The food is wonderful! I find the atmosphere a little bland, but it's still a must do for us!

iLovethejonasbrothers
01-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Le Cellier, I'm 15 and Le Cellier is a must evertime we go to disney!

Crow
01-05-2009, 01:46 AM
hmm not as much love for Marrakesh or TD as some of the others according to the votes....
hey I like the belly dancer and the CMs at TD:thumbsup:
def for me is TD, 9 Dragons
the others Ill keep thinking about
thanks for the input!