PDA

View Full Version : How to Book?

MindyMouse76
01-04-2009, 01:07 PM
This might sound stupid - how do I now book my trip? What is the benefit of using http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com? Is it cheaper/more money using them? I never really heard of them before I found intercot. What about calling Disney Direct?

We are looking at Nov. 10th to 17th.

Thanks.

Strmchsr
01-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Magical Journeys does not charge for their services. They get commission from Disney. The advantage to using them is they save you a LOT of headaches and know the system so well that they can help you find the best option. Also, with you looking at booking now, obviously WDW has not released discounts for November. If WDW releases a November discount (and they probably will) MJ will automatically update your reservation for you so that you get the savings with no hassle. I've booked 4 trips with them and they are awesome! It's definitely a no lose situation.

Another benefit is all the MJ folks are very well trained and knowledgeable. With booking directly through WDW you're rolling the dice. You might get a great, knowledgeable CM or you might get one that has no clue. It's different every time.

CanadianWDWFan
01-04-2009, 03:05 PM
:ditto:

I have to agree! We have booked our own, booked through AAA and with MJ. What we have found is the level of service is second to none. Booking with Disney won't get you any future discounts unless you are on top of it. We found with our AAA Disney agent that while she knew about Disney but not how to get the discounts that were available. MJ knows when the discounts come out and then they have any discount applied to your reservation automatically.

Thanks Terrisue!:number1:

faline
01-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/) does all the legwork for you! They are very knoweledgeable in all things Disney and can provide you with lots of information to help make your trip wonderful! As noted, they will also keep an eye out for any discounts which might apply to you!

onjbj
01-04-2009, 04:28 PM
We've booked 2 trips with MJ and they are wonderful! Hassle-free, helpful, and very pleasant to work with!!

Dawneeeey
01-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi,

Another vote for Magical Journeys. I have booked trips myself directly through Disney or through other travel agencies. It's a pain to do it yourself especially when a discount comes out after you've booked. MJ will automatically apply a discount for you or they will tell you that that discount you have is better than the one that came out!! And, you don't have to do ANYTHING!!!

It's quick, painless and efficient! :mickey: