PDA

View Full Version : Intercot t-shirt

tink179
01-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Okay, so I'm a little late doing this, but I wanted to order an Intercot t-shirt for our upcoming trip to the World. The problem is it says it takes 1-2 weeks to get. We leave on the 16th, and I'm afraid I won't get it in time. I know I should've ordered it last month! Can anyone tell me how long it actually took to get their shirt, or if you think I have a chance if I order it by tomorrow. TIA! :number1: By the way my husband thinks I'm a dork for getting one! :mickey:

Tink#64
01-04-2009, 02:49 AM
:(Well with the busy holidays I can't remember exactly how long, but I'm thinking mine was at least a month! I too had planned to have one for our last trip & waited too long to think about actually ordering one! Our next trip is planned for early June, so I wasn't really paying that much attention, but definitely more than a week or two. Sorry, I know not the answer that you were hoping for. :( But I'm so glad I got it, the shirt is so cool & DH says that he'll wear the hat! :rocks:

stitchaholic
01-04-2009, 08:32 AM
john tells me that if he has the size in stock,it will be shipped right away,shouldn't take 2 weeks.

tink179
01-04-2009, 11:02 AM
I wanted the Classic Intercot T-shirt in a Medium Red. Let me know if that would be possible!! I would really appreciate it!:mickey:

stitchaholic
01-04-2009, 01:56 PM
i cannot answer that,i just know because i had inquired how long it would take and that is what he answered.

tink179
01-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Thanks for asking for me. :mickey: I just PM'd him and asked him.