PDA

View Full Version : First time staying off-site...

daisyhead
01-03-2009, 06:16 PM
We will be going Dec. 09 and are going to rent a villa to stay offsite. How does staying offsite work?

Will be have to pay for parking if we park hop at each park?
Can we use the monorail to go from MK to a resort for lunch?
Can we still purchase the dining plan?
Will it be super hard to get ressies if we do it on day 90 in advance since its the week between Christmas and New Years?

THANKS SO MUCH!

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-03-2009, 07:16 PM
We stayed off-site on our first trip, and although I much prefer being on-site, it was just fine, and we had a great time!

You only have to pay for parking once each day. Keep your receipt and show it to the next parking attendant.

Yes, you can use the monorail to go for lunch (or even just to take a ride!)

You won't be able to purchase the dining plan though, it is only available to those staying on-site.

Reservations will be fine at 90-days, but I would be sure to call right at the 90-day mark.

Have fun planning your trip :)

Dawneeeey
01-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Will be have to pay for parking if we park hop at each park? You pay for parking once at one park, and use your parking pass throughout that day for all of the parks.

Can we use the monorail to go from MK to a resort for lunch?
Yes!!

Can we still purchase the dining plan? No, you have to purchase an entire package with room and tickets to purchase the dining plan.

Will it be super hard to get ressies if we do it on day 90 in advance since its the week between Christmas and New Years? Not sure, as I have not stayed at the parks during this time since I was a wee tot.