PDA

View Full Version : Good Room at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas

Butchiem1
01-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Well, our family trip is coming up in 2 weeks :mickey:, and we will be staying in the AKLV for 5 nights me, my DW, 3 DSs (12, 11, 1 1/2) and my Princess DD (3 1/2).

Im just trying to find out what a good room would be at this resort, We were thinking to stay on the 1st floor (if there is one) or would it be better to be on an upper floor for viewing purposes.

If anyone has suggestions, please help.

Thanks

Nathan

playdead88
01-03-2009, 06:12 PM
im new at the AKL villas game but if im not mistaken the villas in jambo house are on the 5 and 6th floors - we are staying in may 09 for the 1st time since buying into the club - we reserved for the jambo house since kidani village wasnt quite taking ressies at the time - kidani village is supposed to be ready the 1st part of may so i can't wait to go check it out - that part will be dedicated villas so im guessing there will be ones on the ground floor - have a wonderful vacation and post all about it - i can't wait to hear :mickey:

TammiMcMan
01-03-2009, 10:50 PM
What floor you'll be on is dependent on what type of villa you have booked. The value villas are located on floors 1-4 and the regular villas are up on floor 5 and 6. If you have a value booked, only about 1/2 of them have a savannah view, so you might want to think about that request as opposed to just requesting a specific floor.

If you can give further info on what you have booked, that might help with suggestions.