PDA

View Full Version : Historical limitations on Free Dining offer?

OleDoleDoffin
01-03-2009, 07:19 AM
We're planning a trip to WDW this year in late September and into early October - starting in the time period when, in previous years, the Dining Plan has been offered as a free add-on to MYW packages. We're not counting on it this year, but it sure would be nice if it turned up again this year. But I was wondering about any limitations on the offer in past years. Most importantly:

1. Has it been open to everyone? I have heard some other Disney package specials have been for "US residents", for instance. We live in Europe so that would exclude us.

2. Has there been a limit on the number of days on the package? Because we are coming from so far away, we'll be staying longer than the average WDW guest, probably between 10 and 14 days. Has the offer maxed out before that in previous years?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Strmchsr
01-03-2009, 08:38 AM
I don't remember there being a limit on the number of days. Also, I don't think you're excluded from the package. They did offer something to UK residents only but I think the general offering was open to everyone, regardless of where you're from. You might check with Magical Journeys to confirm.

tadshome
01-03-2009, 08:59 AM
We're planning a trip to WDW this year in late September and into early October - starting in the time period when, in previous years, the Dining Plan has been offered as a free add-on to MYW packages. We're not counting on it this year, but it sure would be nice if it turned up again this year. But I was wondering about any limitations on the offer in past years. Most importantly:

1. Has it been open to everyone? I have heard some other Disney package specials have been for "US residents", for instance. We live in Europe so that would exclude us.

2. Has there been a limit on the number of days on the package? Because we are coming from so far away, we'll be staying longer than the average WDW guest, probably between 10 and 14 days. Has the offer maxed out before that in previous years?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Hi, We live in the UK and booked with free dining for August this year and from memory they restricted the free DDP to a maximum of 21 nights. Also, not sure if it will be the same but there were different DDP's offered depending upon which level of resort - Values no free dining, moderates quick service DDP and deluxe regular DDP.