PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews of 1900 Park Fare Dinner?

bob6572
01-02-2009, 05:11 PM
We were looking at the menu and it seemed like so much!! Is it a buffet or more like Norway where you can order as much as you want of the entrees??

joanna71985
01-02-2009, 05:13 PM
We were looking at the menu and it seemed like so much!! Is it a buffet or more like Norway where you can order as much as you want of the entrees??

1900 Park Fare dinner is a buffet (and a really good one!).

lockedoutlogic
01-02-2009, 05:21 PM
It is hit or miss.....like all the buffets.

Food quality is overall good....but some nights it may just not have the wow factor

your chances are good that it will be at least a solid meal

goingbacktodisney
01-02-2009, 06:28 PM
We've been 3 times, and never had a bad experience. Now that the stepsisters are appearing it make the experience all that more fun. They are great and VERY entertaining..play along with all members in the party, not just the little ones. If you go I don't think you will be disappointed.

disneyers
01-02-2009, 07:22 PM
We went last March and my DS 4 and DD 1 1/2 loved it!

We thought the food was wonderful. As you saw by the menu, there is a lot of food. So if one thing isn't to you liking, it's on to the next!

faline
01-02-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm not a big fan of buffets but we ate here on our last trip (August) and really enjoyed it. The food was good and the characters were wonderful!

This was one of our longest waits to be seated, however. We must have waited 20-30 minutes after our scheduled Advanced Dining Reservation Time befoe we were seated.

Marymouse2003
01-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Go, you'll love it. Wonderful food and wonderful entertainment. Be sure to try the Strawberry Soup. Most people pass it by. It's DELISH. It's a cold soup. To me, It's like eating desert 1st. YUMM!!
God bless,

Duchess99
01-02-2009, 08:13 PM
I've only been for breakfast and it's a great breakfast! It's a lot of food though, so bring your appetite :)

scottgr
01-03-2009, 12:56 AM
We went there last Sept and it was great. Wide variety of good food and the atmosphere was great. My young ones love Cinderella and step sisters. I be going back next Dec :mickey:

DANAM
01-03-2009, 01:33 AM
I've been for dinner several times in my life time and we have always enjoyed it. I do remember there being a better selection when we ate there then what was listed on the menus posted. The characters there are really great. The mice and prince charming where really special since you rarely so them out and about.

mrmcgiv
01-03-2009, 10:57 AM
we just went a few weeks ago for dinner and we all liked it a lot. good food, good atmosphere, good entertainment. I would go. DD - 7 and DS - 4 Dh and I

buzznwoodysmom
01-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Wow, we must be the only people that didn't like and would probably never go back. We had a party of 15 and we all thought this buffet was the worst we'd ever been to. My DH actually came back to the table to ask us if there was another buffet he wasn't seeing. The food was just not good and the offerings were lacking. The character interaction was great though.

vorpalswrd
01-03-2009, 03:59 PM
I think with any Disney restaurant you will find that 9/10 people love it and 1 person will have a bad experience. I have had 1900's breakfast twice and have always had a great meal so I can't complain.